• Install a shelf along an entire wall above the highest piece of furniture to display a grouping of framed photographs - this eliminates a cluttered look of photos everywhere and creates a distinguished place of prominence for these photos. Consider installing a picture light for optimum viewing

• If you have difficulty sleeping, consider these feng shui tips: do not store anything under your bed as stored items collect dust and block the flow of energy and therefore interfere with peaceful sleep. Also your bed should ideally have a solid rounded headboard against a solid wall behind you for protection with your head to the wall and your feet toward the door

• Set a time limit per task and stick to it

• In attics, sheds and garages divide belongings by type and store in specific areas - consider all holiday items together or store by season

• Attach a long straight magnet to the inside of a medicine cabinet that can hold tweezers, scissors and other small metal items

• Teach children to organize and help them once a week - store smaller toys in see-through clear storage boxes and place larger toys in tote boxes

Comments

04/02/2016 10:16am

Thank you for your tips. Please upload these type of home related blogs.

12/14/2016 10:11am

This post is very timely. Right now my life is full of clutter. My room is a mess and so is my head. I don't know where to start. It's difficult when you are sharing your room with someone who also has a lot of clutter. Sometimes I feel I can't stand it any longer. God I wish someone can help me. Again your tips are very useful but I really need to start with my head to get my self to stand up and start cleaning.

06/22/2017 10:15am

These tips are really helpful! Thank you very much for sharing this with us. You’ve got a very interesting set of tips here, it is in random but I think that made it more interesting. You have tips for those people who have troubles in sleeping, or how you can properly organize things, how to use time in an effective manner etc. I am sure that whoever reads this would be delighted because someone finally posted random tips that are commonly asked by everyone.

07/19/2017 11:17am

Write every day never give up it's supposed to be difficult try to find some pleasure and reward in the act of writing, because you can't look for praise from editors, readers, or critics. In other words, tips that are much easier to give than to take. I can't say what I'm going to wear all the time. The minute that I say that, then there's something in me that tips off and then I need to break out of that.

07/06/2016 7:15am

Hello my loved one! I want to say that this article is awesome, great written and include almost all vital infos. I'd like to peer extra posts like this.

05/06/2017 8:16am

06/27/2017 1:25am

Virtual Private Network gives you a chance to utilize the web all the more safely and gives you a chance to defeat territorial limitations.When determining the best VPN for Android, you need to look out for a few things. Evryone is looking for Fastest and Safe VPN. You can check here No.of Best VPN listed. Psiphon VPN is a great tool for you to go surfing on internet freely and it's free!